Technical Service Team
Wood Wyant offers the most high-performance electromechanical cleaning equipment on the market today.
We keep your equipment running smoothly, we have created a team of specialists to back our products with the best preventive maintenance and technical repair care in Canada.
Our large network of professional technicians and technical advisors are strategically located across the country, and are always available to provide top-notch customer and after-sales service.
Total Electromechanical Active Maintenance
Wood Wyant not only sells equipment, we create and customize programs to meet your needs. Regular maintenance is required for optimum performance of your equipment. That is why we have created the Total Electromechanical Active Maintenance program.
The T.E.A.M. System is the best way to:
- Prolong the life of your investment.
- Identify potential problems before they become costly repairs.
- Avoid down time and increase productivity.
For battery operated equipment, improper care of batteries can be a costly affair. Regular inspection and maintenance is essential for optimum performance, and prolonged battery life.
With the T.E.A.M. System program our technicians will:
- Provide you with regularly scheduled visits
- Perform detailed preventative maintenance on your equipment.
- Perform regular and essential upkeep of your batteries.
- Advise you of potential problems before they affect the performance of your equipment.
- Provide you and your staff with maintenance advice and training.